- 1. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT:
- Deposit: 50% deposit required to confirm the rental dates. All rental fees to be paid within 10 days of arrival. Check-in:Arrive after 3:00 PM (No early check-in please). Check-out: Check-out by 12:00 PM. Minimum Stay: Three (3) night minimum stay required. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is requested for less than three days, the Tenant will be charged the three-night rate. Cancellation: There is no refund for cancellations. You may reschedule based on the availability. No-shows will be charged 100% of the amount of a one-night stay, plus tax. Smoking:Smoking is prohibited inside the cabin. Please smoke outdoors only. A fee of $140.00 may be added as a cleaning fee for smoking inside the cabin. Pets: No pets are permitted inside, due to allergy concerns. A $140.00 cleaning fee may be charged for any evidence of pets inside the cabin. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse on the RRR property. Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. The Red Rock Ranch is not to be used for parties or other large gatherings past the 12 guests who are occupying the cabin. Written Exceptions: Any exceptions to the Red Rock Ranch rules or policies must be approved in writing in advance. Taxes: Applicable taxes subject to change without notice.
- 2. RATES:
- Tenant acknowledges that rates are set by the Property Owner and cannot be guaranteed for more than 6 months in advance. In the event of a rate increase, tenant will be notified not less than 6 month prior to arrival and will have the option of a full refund of deposits if the new rate is not agreeable to the tenant. Rates subject to change without notice.
- 3. SUBLETTING:
- Tenant acknowledges that subletting is not permitted. Tenants who sublet may be subject to fines of up to $250/day.
- 4. SECURITY and UTILITY DEPOSIT:
- Any damages or stolen items will be charged to the customer in full. The Tenant is responsible for the care of the premises, appliances and furnishings and for any and all damage by negligent or wrongful acts caused by the Tenant or Tenant’s guest. Tenant agrees that the Property Owner may deduct charges for any damages as well as any excess cleaning fees. A damage/reservation deposit of $200 may be required. If required, the deposit is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met: No damage is done to cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in town dumpsters, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned All keys are left in the cabin, and the cabin is left locked No linens are lost or damaged
- 5. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable. However, reservations can be changed, subject to availability, within 60-days of arrival. The full rental amount will be charged, if cancellation is received less than 60-days prior to arrival date, unless we re-rent the home for the dates confirmed to you.
- 6a. CLEANING FEE:
- The normal rate is $140.00. If unusual cleaning is necessary, there will be an additional charge deducted from the security deposit; copies of all charges will be furnished with your refund of remaining moneys on deposit. Tenants are responsible for leaving the property in good order before departure for the next guests. Tenant shall leave all doors and windows locked and make sure the heat, A/C and lights are turned off upon checkout. With limited time available between guests, Tenant is required to complete the following: – Return furniture to original locations – Appliances, counters and other surfaces must be wiped clean – Wash and put away all dishes including those in dishwasher – Remove all food and trash from home – Place trash in sealed plastic bags and taken to town dumpsters – Remove all Bed Sheets and place in Laundry Room – Carpets and floors are to be broom cleaned of excessive debris. Failure to complete the above will result in extra charges to the Tenant.
- 6b. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE
- 6c. CLEANING RESPONSIBILITIES/DEPARTURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Tenant cleaning fee is intended for a one-time cleaning upon your departure. However it is Tenant’s responsibility to maintain the home in a neat and clean condition throughout your stay. Some cleaning supplies are left in the home for your use, however if they run out it is your responsibility to replace them. Laundry facilities are provided for your convenience. You will be charged extra for leaving excessive dirty laundry (more than one set of linens per bed). It is also your responsibility to wash all dishes prior to departure.
- 6d. LINENS:
- The house is equipped with an ample supply of linens, dinnerware, tableware, glassware, cookware, and cooking utensils. While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin. PLEASE bring your own towels for outdoor use. Beginning supplies of toilet paper, dish soap, laundry detergent, hand soap, and garbage bags are supplied to get you started, however, they will not be re-supplied during your stay.
- 6e. TRASH REMOVAL:
- Tenants are responsible to place SEALED, BAGGED trash in town dumpsters each day. Trash must be sealed and bagged in plastic trash bags and placed in town dumpsters. Trash not sealed and placed in plastic bags or in designated areas will result in charges to Tenants. All trash must be removed from house and left in the town dumpster to avoid extra trash removal charges.
- 7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY:
- The maximum number of cabin guests is limited to 12 persons over the age of 5 years of age. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to 12 will be assessed.
- 8. VEHICLES:
- One vehicle per the number of bedrooms (5) is permitted. NO RV’s or Campers allowed (unless the RV is your only means of transportation), and it can not be hooked-up to the cabin. Contact Owner if you have additional vehicle needs.
- 9. KEYS:
- The Property Owner will provide the access and keys to the cabin. There will be a $10.00 fee for any keys not returned upon check out.
- 10. FIRE PIT:
- The fire pit can be used by the Tenant. Please bring your own wood. Tenant is responsible for clean-up and proper care of fire. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
- 11. OWNER’S STORAGE:
- Tenant understands that certain areas of the rental unit are reserved for the use of the Property Owner for storage of personal items, and are not for use by the Tenant and that Tenant may not force entry of such under penalty of trespass.
- 12. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS:
- No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
- 13. RIGHT OF ENTRY:
- The Property Owner or his employees shall have the right to enter the property at reasonable hours for the purpose of making repairs or inspections.
- 14. MECHANICAL & APPLIANCE FAILURE:
- Owner will use its best efforts to have mechanical (water, septic, electrical and plumbing) and appliance failures corrected as soon as possible, but cannot control the scheduling of outside service contractors. NO REFUNDS will be made for appliance(s) or mechanical failures or breakdowns. Owner shall have the right to arrange, inspect and make repairs during rental period. Tenant will be charged for unnecessary maintenance and service calls or repairs caused by abuse beyond normal wear and tear. NO refunds will be made for the malfunction of appliances or other equipment.
- 15. NOISE/NUISANCE:
- Tenant shall not disturb neighbors with loud noise or music, or unlawful, unsafe or pollution causing behavior.
- 16. DEFAULT BY TENANT:
- This agreement imposes an obligation of good faith in its performance and enforcement. Tenant understands that upon violation of any conditions, agreements, restrictions, covenants, and obligations of this Rental Agreement, the Property Owner may terminate this Rental Agreement and enter the property by force or by statutory proceedings, in which case any and all moneys paid by the Tenant to the Property Owner will be forfeited by the Tenant as liquidated damages in addition to, but not in lieu of, any other right or remedy available under law.
- 17. LIABILITY AND DAMAGE:
- The Red Rock Ranch is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Tenants are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Tenant shall indemnify and hold Property Owner free and harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, damage or expenses arising by reason of any injury, death or property damage sustained by any person including Tenant or Employee of Tenant where such injury, death or property damage is caused by a negligent or intentional act of Tenant or any guest of Tenant.
Red Rock Ranch takes every precaution to protect our customers’ information. When customers submit sensitive information via website, it is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number and/or social security number, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing.’
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a reservations specialist) are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure, locked environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reserving a room at redrockranchescalante.com is absolutely safe. We guarantee that with each purchase you make, any personal information you provide is secure. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. In the unlikely event that you are subject to fraudulent charges as a result of making a reservation at redrockranchescalante.com, we will cover your liability up to $50. This applies only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own while using Red Rock Ranch’s secure server, and providing that you notified your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
rrrescalante.com’s secure server uses the latest industry standard encryption software (SSL) to protect personal information. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number and name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. You will know that your connection becomes secure during the checkout process by seeing the “S” for “secure” in HTTPS://… in your browser’s address block.
If you are having trouble booking a room online, we are always happy to take your reservation by phone. You can reach our regular office line at 435-703-9944 or 435-817-5157.