RED ROCK RANCH PARTNERS
If you are looking for things to do in Escalante Utah, check out some of our partners for great ideas for your vacation. There is always something for everyone here in Escalante and we hope to give you some ideas to help you enjoy your time here at the Red Rock Ranch. You will find hiking guides, gift ideas, and so much more.
Excursions of Escalante
Escalante’s first and best guide service.
Have little to no rappelling or canyonering experience, but want to try some more technical climbing? Then get off the beaten path, and into the most remote, beautiful and pristine corners of the Escalante region. This is a must do!!
Call Rick or Amie at 800-U-EXPLORE
Tell them that Bruce from the RRR sent you and they will take extra good care of you.
Looking for more than just a T-shirt to take home as a souvenir of Escalante? Kevin is the official drum maker for both the Hopi and Navajo Indian Nations. He has all sizes and animal skins to choose from.
Call Kevin at 435-616-4700
Tell them that Bruce from the RRR sent you and he will offer you a special deal.
Red Rock Ranch Recommendations
- Ponderosa Café – 45 N 400 West, Escalante, UT (435) 826-4658
- Perfect for breakfast
- Escal-Latte Café – 310 W Main St, Escalante, UT (435) 826-4266
- Excellent Pizza & Cappuccino
- Sub-way – 79 E Main St, Escalante, UT (435) 826-4232
- Georgie’s Corner Café – 190 W Main St, Escalante, UT (435) 826-4784
- Mexican food, salads, and sandwiches
- Hells Backbone Grill – 20 N Highway 12, Boulder, UT (435) 335-7464
- Worth the drive. 5-Star Restaurant
Gas & Goodies
- Canyon Country – 802 W Highway 12, Escalante, UT (435) 826-4259
- Gas, Snack & T-shirts
- Cottam’s Phillips 66 – 79 E Main St, Escalante, UT (435) 826-4232
- Griffin General Merchandise – 30 W Main St, Escalante, UT (435) 826-4226
- Utah Canyons Adventure – 325 W Main, Escalante, UT (435) 826-4266
- Hiking gear, snacks, maps, books and specialty items
- Escalante Outfitters – 310 W Main St, Escalante, UT (435) 826-4266
- Hiking gear, T-shirts, Books, Maps &l more
- “Hiking the Escalante” by Rudi Lambrechtse
- The classic Escalante guide book to hikes off Hole in the Rock Road, Hells Backbone Road, Calf-Greek, the Burr Trail & Dixie National Forest. Great maps. A must have!
- “Canyoneering 3: Loop Hikes in Utah’s Escalante” by Steve Allen
- Features 37 major hikes, detailed route descriptions, plus all roads. A great guidebook!