Metate Arch, Grand Staircase National Monument
The Red Rock Ranch is conveniently located near many great attractions in Escalante Utah. We are just a scenic 45 minute drive from Bryce Canyon National Park and nestled next door to Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, which places you in the heart of Southern Utah’s greatest hikes.
If you are coming for the first time or want to try something new, we have many different itineraries or day hikes to choose from. The cabin sits next to hundreds of miles of ATV trails, plenty of lakes for fishing, and endless possibilities for adventure. There are plenty of things to do in Escalante and at Red Rock Ranch we place you in the heart of it all. Check rates and availability and start your vacation today.
- ATV Riding – fun for all ages and you can travel as quickly or as slowly as you want to enjoy the scenery
- Hiking – on the hiking trails surrounding the Red Rock Ranch you will enjoy miles of unspoiled wilderness. We also have a list of some Day Hikes that you may enjoy as well.
- Mountain Biking – you will discover a fantastic array of mountain biking trails near Red Rock Ranch
- Native American Relics – there is a historic Anasazi Indian Village in the nearby town of Boulder
- Scenic Drives – We would be happy to provide you with details or directions for any of the drives.
- National Parks – We are located near Bryce Canyon National Park, Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, and the Dixie National Forest.
- Itinerary Ideas – We have come up with some great itinerary ideas depending on the length of your stay.
With so much to do here in Escalante, the Red Rock Ranch is the ideal choice for your Utah vacation. With our great location and endless possibilities, find just what you are looking for. Feel free to give a call to help plan your vacation to Southern Utah today.